|Mar 2022 – present
||Postdoctoral researcher, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Department of Chemistry, Berlin, Germany.
|Oct 2021 – Mar 2022
||Postdoctoral researcher, Technical University of Munich, TUM School of Life Sciences, Munich, Germany.
|Oct 2018 – Mar 2022
||Research assistant, Technical University of Braunschweig, Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences, Braunschweig, Germany..
|Oct 2018 – Sep 2021
||Ph.D. in Engineering, Technical University of Braunschweig, Braunschweig, Germany. Dissertation: “Nanomaterials for asphalt binders”.
|Sep 2010 – Aug 2013
||Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran. Thesis: “ Experimental study and simulation of nano-clay on the efficiency of polymer flooding”..
|Sep 2006 – Aug 2010
||Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran.
Academic Honours and Awards
- Ranked 1st in Azad National M.Sc. Entrance Exam of Engineering (Azmoon), Tehran, Iran, 2010.
- Petroleum Ministry Distinguished Researcher Award, Tehran, Iran, 2015.
- Top Researcher award of NIOC (the world’s second-largest oil company), Ahvaz, Iran, 2014.
- EAGE Grant, 76th Annual EAGE Conference & Exhibition, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2014.
- Best Researcher of the Year Award- Khuzestan state, Ahvaz, Iran 2014.
- Best Paper Award, Energy Conference, Ahvaz, Iran, 2013.
- Student Grant, KazGeo 2012, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 2012.
- The European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers student grant, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2012.
- Sponsored by BASF as a distinguished researcher, Ludwigshafen, Germany, 2020-2023.
- Eni Award (Nobel prize of energy research) candidate 2015, 2016, 2020, Rome, Italy.
- Journal Top 100 – Nature Journal – Award of the year, (Nature Publishing Group) London, UK, 2020-2021.
- Journal Top 100 – Nature Journal – Award of the year, (Nature Publishing Group) London, UK, 2021-2022.
- Outstanding Reviewer of the year of Germany – first rank in 38,616 scientific reviewers (Web of Science), 2020-2021 and 2021-2022.
- Outstanding Reviewer of the year of Europe- first rank in 515,700 scientific reviewers (Web of Science), 2022.
- Top 2% scientists in the world 2020 (credited and created by Elsevier B.V., Stanford University, and Web of Science), Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2020.
- Top 2% scientists in the world 2021 (credited and created by Elsevier B.V., Stanford University, and Web of Science), Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2021.
- Nanomaterials 2021 Outstanding Reviewer Award, (Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute), Basel, Switzerland, 2022.