- Winter 2016/17 – Organic Chemistry II – MC270P81
Course Guide 2016/17 [Download]
- Winter 2016/17 – Organic Functional Materials – MC270P88
- Summer 2016 – New Synthetic Methods – MC270P85
Course Guide 2016 [Download]
- Winter 2015/16 – Organic Chemistry II – MC270P81
- Summer 2015 – New Synthetic Methods – MC270P85
- Winter 2014/15 – Organic Chemistry II – MC270P81
Mock exam paper 28/12/2014 [Download]
- Prediction of gas adsorption selectivity by ideal adsorption solution theory (IAST) [Download]
Ideal adsorption solution theory (IAST) fitting and analysis performed with commercial scientific graphing and data analysis software (Wolfram Mathematica 9.0 and Microsoft Excel) based on [J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 5664-5667]. Supporting Material: IAST_spreadsheet_KrXe.xlsx
- Follow your journals using RSS and Yahoo! Pipes [Download]
Stay on top of the newest developments in your field using Yahoo! Pipes to aggregate and filter RSS feeds.
- Neue Transportwege für Gase, Science Slam, Berlin, May 2014
- Analysis of Carbodeon’s Nicanite®, March 2013 [OPEN ACCESS]
- Data Book 2014 [Download]
A collection of formulae, constants and conversions useful in Chemistry. Dr James Keeler and the University of Cambridge, Department of Chemistry are acknowledged for compiling the bulk of this booklet and making it available online.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. If you use this content on your site please link back to this page.